We are looking for Indian candidates currently available in India for the position of Manager - Procurement / SCM (Electrical) for our client, an International EPC Contractor in Kuwait. If your profile matches with the requirement, please feel free to call immediately.
- BE in Electrical Engineering (4 Year Full Time Degree Course cleared in year 2000 or earlier)
- 15+ Years Procurement / Supply Chain Management experience after graduation in Oil & Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical EPC Projects.
- Should have proven track record in SCM within Power Transmission & Distribution sector.
- Expertise in technical strategic planning, plan execution, cost containment, staff training, supervision and mentoring.
- Leading the team of Vendor development & procurement of components.Set cost reduction target ,plan & implement Indigenization programme with coordination cross functional team. Vendor Selection, Vendor Assessment, Vendor Evaluation. SAP R/3 MM Module.
- Coordination for Cost estimation and Procurement plan approval.
- Coordination to Bidder for timely delivery of Un priced & Priced Bid as per Client requirement.
- Regular meeting with Procurement team and Project team to Update the status of Bid position, Technical clarification and Commercial Clarification to be placed in time with bidder
- Regular interact with bidder to resolve the commercial clarification(Payment terms. Bank Guarantee, General Purchase Condition, etc)
- Will be responsible for vendor development and procurement of the material consisting of big electrical component as well as other miscellaneous items required into the execution in projects.
- Implementing Concept to Commissioning - EPC Project execution - Cycle time reduction
- Expertise at Cost reduction by proper Inventory planning.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills with deep understanding of market trends and Business strategies.
- Capable of motivating and guiding teams with good leader ship qualities for better performance.
- Monitoring budgeting & Reducing-Cost to Quality, globally across high cost elements in Power business
- Strong in Communication, Interpersonal and Presentation skills.
Business Networking, Negotiations, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
If your profile matches above criteria and you are genuinely interested, Apply immediately using following guidelines:
- Mention this in Email Subject Line >>> Application For Manager - Procurement / SCM (Electrical)
- Send your updated CV only and it should be in Word Format.
- Do not send any other attachments like Passport or Certificates copies. We will ask later if needed.
- Provide the following information in the email body:
2 Total Experience:
3 Gulf Experience:
4 Joining Time:
5 Current Employer:
6 Current Salary:
7 Expected Salary:
8 Current Location:
9 Current Contact Numbers:
10 Skype ID:
Please Share this opportunity with your friends, colleagues and other job seekers using various sharing options at the top or bottom of this page.
If you are an Indian Manager / Engineer / Staff Category Professional with experience of 5 years or above experience in Oil & Gas or Power T&D sectors, you Must Subscribe to our RSS / Email Updates to know the availability of new jobs before anyone else does. Candidates who subscribed to our RSS / Email updates were the first ones to apply, first ones to get shortlisted / interviewed / selected and they were the first ones to get mobilized and join our prestigious clients in Gulf / Middle East Countries. If you are subscribing via Email, after submitting your Email ID, just don't forget to check your mail and click Verify Link in it. Both Subscription options are available on top right corner of this page.
Email resume@ vanshconsulting.com