We are looking for Indian Candidates currently available in India who can join immediately for the position of QA/QC Engineer - Mechanical HVAC for our client, one of the top international EPC Contractors, in Qatar.
Candidate should be BE Mechanical (4 Year Full Time Degree Course) with 6-10 years experience in Quality Control function as QA/QC Engineer in Oil & Gas. Inspection experience on HVAC systems of Oil & Gas / Large Commercial Building / Airport Projects is a must. Experience on Offshore projects in Gulf will be an advantage.
1. Gulf and O&G experience for QC dept. works.
2. Experienced in inspection of welding of structural items (beams, channels, angles etc.) at site and NDT inspections. Should inspect various structural works at site.
3. Experienced in inspection of HVAC works for duct installation, AHU,CU, Damper installations, support installation for ducts and cable trays
4. Experienced in inspection of piping works for fire water line, fire deluge systems, pump installations
5. Experienced in installation of EOT crane/ crane girder
6. Should have some certification for QA/QC works. Degree/PG or international certifications.
Location: Halul Offshore Island
Rotation: 3 Months / 1 Week
Contract Duration: 1 Year & Extendable
If you are Genuinely interested, please send us your update CV in Word Format with following details:
Offshore Projects Experience:
HVAC Projects Experience:
Joining Time: Immediately
Current Contact Numbers:
Please do not send any attachments like .pdf or image files.
Please "Like" & "Share" this opening for benefit of your colleagues, friends & other job seekers using Email, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp, Hike, WeChat, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
Want new job updates from Vansh Consulting delivered to your mailbox instantly? You can Subscribe here just once.
Email resume@ vanshconsulting.com