We have mandate to locate Project Directors for UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Bahrain for our client, an International EPC Contracting Company
We are looking for candidates with following criteria:
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBA / PG Diploma preferred.
- Experience in handling EPC / LSTK medium / large size Oil & Gas Construction Projects in Cross country Pipeline / Gas Gathering Center / Refinery / Petrochemical / Composite Construction EPC / LSTK Projects valued over 200 million USD.
- Experience with reputed International Oil & Gas EPC company in GCC Countries would be preferred.
- Project Execution Experience is a must.
- Individual must have exposure to complete project life cycle execution end to end.
- Responsible for EPC / LSTK projects valued over 200 million USD.
- Ensure Project milestones and commercial controls are achieved by effective planning, including logistics and execution.
- Leads project team through a regular system of contract reviews to identify & manage risks, monitor operational performance against the agreed timescales, and instigates corrective action where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, Staff and workmen.
Please share your CV in Word Format along with the list of EPC / LSTK Projects you have managed / directed till date.
Please feel free to call for queries or clarifications, if any.