We are looking for Indian candidates currently available in India for the position Process Design Engineer available with our client, an International Oil and Gas Consultant engaged in Offshore Oil and Gas projects in Middle East Far East, Africa and India.
- Please read the Job Description and Application Guidelines carefully before applying.
- Please feel free to call if your profile matches with any of the requirements below.
- If your experience is less than 5 years, please do not apply.
Candidate Profile Required:
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Total 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in FEED, Detailed Engineering, Concept Studies, Estimation, Proposals and Pre-Bid Engineering in Oil and Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical / Pipeline projects either with EPC Contractor or Engineering Consultant.
- Around 5 years experience in Greenfield Offshore Oil and Gas Projects, specially in Fixed Platforms / FPSOs is a must.
If your profile matches above criteria and you are genuinely interested, Apply immediately using following guidelines:
- Mention your current Designation, Qualification and Total Experience in the Email Subject Line
- Send your updated CV only and it should be in Word Format.
- Do not send any other attachments like Passport or Certificates copies. We will ask later if needed.
- Please provide the following information in the email body:
- Total Experience:
- Offshore Projects Experience:
- Joining Time:
- Current Employer:
- Current Salary:
- Current Location:
- Current Contact Numbers:
- Skype ID:
Team Vansh Consulting
Email resume @ vanshconsulting .com (without spaces)