We are looking for  Indian candidates  for the position of  Commissioning Head, available with our client, an International EPC Contractor engaged in Offshore / Onshore Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Pipeline Projects.
Please read this entire job posting carefully before applying.
The position is based in India, but requires frequent traveling to various project sites all over the world for several months to manage pre-commissioning / commissioning activities.
Candidate Profile Required:
- Graduate Chemical / Mechanical Engineer (4-Year Full Time Degree Course)
- Total around 20-25 years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas / Refinery / Petrochemical / Pipeline projects
- Direct, Organize and Planning Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up and Performance
- Guarantee Test Run activities in line with the contract and the process / HSE requirements
- Participating in Design Centre activities while finalizing the Process Design, Safety studies and associated activities that will affect the commissioning and handing over.
- Oversee development of pre-commissioning / commissioning philosophy / plans and deliverables including:
- System Sub-system definition, demarcation for the product lines (e.g. Well Head and Process Platform Facilities)
- Develop Functional test Procedures and Method Statements
- Pre-commissioning Commissioning and Start-up Manuals,
- Development and Compilation of Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Performance Test Procedures
- Coordination with Project Management Teams, discipline Heads and Customer’s Commissioning Managers
- Manage and monitor execution of all site Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up activities
- Familiar with International requirements of pre-commissioning / commissioning requirements pertaining to all disciplines
- Provide yard schedule for ensuring early and safe construction completion leading to early start-up of pre-commissioning and yard testing activities
Shared Cross-functional Responsibilities:
- Must be a Team Player, and display the qualities embodied in the Company Vision, Mission and Values
- Incumbent is expected to exercise initiative and independent judgement in the performance of agreed assignments
- Can handle a multinational, multi cultured work force at all levels and in all areas of the business
- Will give due attention to Occupational Health, safety and welfare of all employees and subcontract workers , and responsibilities for care of all environmental issues
- On-time completion and submission of all contractual Commissioning Planning deliverables
- On schedule completion of all Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up activities
- Demonstrate the highest regard to HSE in planning and execution of all activities
- Experience of Commissioning Planning activities for Oil and Gas Offshore Projects
- Rich experience in execution of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up activities of offshore Oil and Gas facilities
- Experience of Operating Process Plant or Tank Farm
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working in Aviation Fuel Depot
- Working experience in Gulf countries
If your profile matches above criteria and you are genuinely interested, Apply immediately using following guidelines:
- Mention the position you wish to apply for in Email Subject Line
- Send your updated CV only and it should be in Word Format.
- Do not send any other attachments like Passport or Certificates copies. We will ask later if needed.
- Please provide the following information in the email body:
2 Total Experience:
3 Gulf Experience:
4 Joining Time:
5 Current Employer:
6 Current Salary:
7 Current Location:
8 Current Contact Numbers:
9 Skype ID:
Team Vansh Consulting
Email resume@ vanshconsulting.com
Mobile / WhatsApp: +91-8177933841
Please don't send your CV on WhatsApp or LinkedIn messages. Send your CV in WORD FORMAT as per Application Guidelines mentioned above. We will respond to suitable candidates.
Please don't just send *Hi / Hello* on WhatsApp or Linkedin. Please check out ALL the available jobs on our "Careers Page". If you still have any specific query, we will be very glad to help you.