We are looking for Indian candidates currently available in India for position of EHS Manager to join immediately. Our client is an International EPC Contractor in Qatar engaged in Oil & Gas, Power, Buildings, Infrastructure & Metro / Mono Rail Projects.
Candidate Profile required:
- Bachelor ??s degree in Engineering (4-year Full Time Degree Course)
- Total 15 to 20 years’ experience and at least 5 years as Safety Manager in the construction industry (preferably from Power sector)
- Professional qualification by examination (NEBOSH)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor training.
- Ability to prepare project-related documentation, such as Health & Safety Plan, Construction Environmental Management Plan, Fire Prevention Plan, Emergency Response Plan, etc.
- Ability to prepare risk assessments and JHA/JSA
- Capacity to manage multiple projects or cluster and a large team of highly qualified safety practitioners.
- Experience in conducting incident investigations and establishing root causes
- Good report-writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all nationalities
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor training
- Conversant with KAHRAMAA - OHS Management System
- Conversant with QCS 2014 and Qatari legislation
- Membership of IOSH or other professional OHS institution
If your profile matches above criteria and you are genuinely interested, Apply immediately using following guidelines:
- Mention this in Email Subject Line >>> Application For EHS Manager
- Send your updated CV only and it should be in Word Format.
- Do not send any other attachments like Passport or Certificates copies. We will ask later if needed.
- Provide the following information in the email body:
2 Total Experience:
3 Gulf Experience:
4 Joining Time:
5 Current Employer:
6 Current Salary:
7 Current Location:
8 Current Contact Numbers:
9 Skype ID:
Please Share this opportunity to help your friends, colleagues and other job seekers using various sharing options at the top or bottom of this page.
Email resume@ vanshconsulting.com